The new GMiner 2.74 stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 2.74 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- contest, prizes: 25 x 0.2 ETH;
- improved stability for LHR mining;
- improved LHR auto-tune;
--proxyoption using for user and dev fee connections;
- added option to disable non ssl dev fee connections (
--tfanon some RTX30xx cards.
- you need to use gminer from version 2.73 or higher
- for participation in contest, you need to run miner with
--contest_wallet ETH_WALLETparameter, accordingly specifying a valid Eth wallet in the parameter (for example:
- condition for participation in contest is use of gminer on any algorithm and with any hashrate with
--contest_walletparameter for at least 168 hours
- each rig participating in contest has same weight regardless of hashrate (from laptop to rig with 20 cards)
- miner notifies contest server every hour of continuous work, server remembers number of hours worked and wallet for contest specified in
- user ID is set of hardware IDs, there is no point in running multiple copies of the miner in parallel on same rig, this does not increase chances of winning
- miner running on multiple rigs, even with same Eth wallet specified in the
--contest_walletparameter, increases chances of winning in proportion to number of rigs
- server stores number of hours worked, miner can be restarted without losing accumulated time
- in process of working with
--contest_walletparameter, current progress in fulfilling conditions of contest is displayed under statistics table (for example, Contest: 7/168)
- in order to become participant in contest and fulfill the necessary conditions, period of time equal to a week is given
- at end of contest, data about users (serial number, unique identifier, Eth wallet) who have fulfilled all conditions are uploaded to numbered list and placed in public access
- winners are selected from public list of participants using online roulette in live broadcast
- each of winners is sent certain amount of coins to Eth wallet specified in the
- each participant can win unlimited number of times
--user_idoption to get unique id of rig
- list of participants is periodically published in “Gminer Talk” group
- prizes: 25 x 0.2 ETH;
- constest start date: 12/08/2021;
- constest end date: 12/29/2021.