The new GMiner 2.73 stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 2.73 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- added LHR mode support for RTX 3060 GA104;
- added option to control LHR tune step size (
- added watchdog mode: reboot system or restart miner (
- added option to observe rig speed, miner quits if average speed reached limit (
- added option to control maximal number of parallel DAG generations (
- display IP address of pool in statistics report;
- restore overclocking after stopping of mining.