The new GMiner 3.27 stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 3.27 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
- improved memory management for mining with ZIL, fixed “out of memory” error on ERG+KAS+ZIL or ERG+ZIL on 6GB GPUs
- added option to control dataset management for Ergo,
0- auto mode (selects 2), 1 -generate dataset only for current height, 2 - generates second dataset for height + 1 (next job), optimize hashrate, but requires additional memory on GPU for additional dataset, if there is no enough memory for two datasets miner fall back to one dataset
- fixed bug with displaying memory temperature on GPUs that doesn’t have this sensor (miner displayed hot spot temperature)
- added Firo coin support for Nvidia GPUs
- added Sero coin support for Nvidia GPUs
- optimized memory usage for ZIL dual or triple mining (supports ERG+KAS+ZIL mining on 6GB GPUs)
- fixed bug with
-zildi -1(you can disable dual mining on some GPU by passing -1)
mmpOS update command:
cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/download/3.27/gminer_3_27_linux64.tar.xz && tar -xvf gminer_3_27_linux64.tar.xz && cd /opt/mmp/miners/gminer && agent-stop && cp /tmp/miner . && agent-start
Hive OS update command:
cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/develsoftware/GMinerRelease/releases/download/3.27/gminer_3_27_linux64.tar.xz && tar -xvf gminer_3_27_linux64.tar.xz && cd /hive/miners/gminer && miner stop && cp /tmp/miner $(ls -d1 */ | tail -1)/gminer && miner start
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.