The new GMiner 2.90 stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 2.90 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- improved performance for Ethash+TON dual mining;
- improved TON performance;
- added ETC+TON dual mining support;
- added RTX 3060 Ti  support;
- disable quick edit mode for Windows by default;
- improved pool balance reporting, supported pools and coins:
- 2miners: ETH, ETC, RVN, AE, CTXC, BEAM, BTG, FLUX
- ethermine: ETH, ETC
- flypool: RVN, BEAM
- ezil: ETH, ETC
- nanopool: ETH, ETC, RVN