Download GMiner 2.61 - AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new GMiner stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 2.61 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- contest, use GMiner and win ETH, read contest rules below:
- you need to use gminer from version 2.61 or higher
- for participation in contest, you need to run miner with
--contest_wallet ETH_WALLETparameter, accordingly specifying a valid Eth wallet in the parameter (for example:
- condition for participation in contest is use of gminer on any algorithm and with any hashrate with –contest_wallet parameter for at least 72 hours
- each rig participating in contest has same weight regardless of hashrate (from laptop to rig with 20 cards)
- miner notifies contest server every hour of continuous work, server remembers number of hours worked and wallet for contest specified in
- user ID is set of hardware IDs, there is no point in running multiple copies of the miner in parallel on same rig, this does not increase chances of winning
- miner running on multiple rigs, even with same Eth wallet specified in the
--contest_walletparameter, increases chances of winning in proportion to number of rigs
- server stores number of hours worked, miner can be restarted without losing accumulated time
- in process of working with
--contest_walletparameter, current progress in fulfilling conditions of contest is displayed under statistics table (for example, Contest: 7/72)
- in order to become participant in contest and fulfill the necessary conditions, period of time equal to a week is given
- at end of contest, data about users (serial number, unique identifier, Eth wallet) who have fulfilled all conditions are uploaded to numbered list and placed in public access
- five winners are selected from public list of participants using online roulette in live broadcast
- each of winners is sent certain amount of coins to Eth wallet specified in the