The new GMiner 3.17 stable version is ready.
You can download GMiner 3.17 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
- improved Kaspa hashrate in single mining mode +5 - +7%
- improved Kaspa hashrate in dual mining mode up to +10% (ETC + KASPA, ERGO + KASPA)
- improved mining performance on Kaspa, ETC + Kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa
- fixed invalid shares on Kaspa, ETC + Kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa
- added ability to lock memory clock on Ampere and newest GPUs (
--lock_mclock), useful to decrease power usage in Kaspa only mining mode
- improved Kaspa, Etc + kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa mining performance on Turing, Ampere and Ada architecture, also decreased power usage
- fixed bug with stale shares for Kaspa, Etc + kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa, this fix will significantly increase pool hashrate
NOTE: Etchash / Ethash mining was broken in GMiner 3.14, please use GMiner 3.15
- significantly improved efficiency (pool hash rate) for Kaspa, ETC+Kaspa, Ergo + Kaspa mining (increases hash rate on pool side)
- added BeamHash algorithm for Nvidia GPUs
--lock_cclock 1320 --cclock 325 325 270 325 270 325 --lock_mclock 810 BZMiner (1% fee) : --oc_lock_core_clock 1320 1320 1320 1320 1320 1320 --oc_core_clock_offset 325 325 270 325 270 325 --oc_lock_memory_clock 810 810 810 810 810 810
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.